Do you feel that you spend so much time managing turnover that you do not have time to simply run your business? If you answered yes, it is time to consider outsourcing the accounting functions and financial management aspects of your company.
The many associated expenses of an accounting staff include payroll taxes, wages, unemployment taxes, paid time off, workers compensation insurance and benefits which means a great potential for using funds inefficiently. Outsourcing accounting services eliminates the cost of for-profit and not-for-profit businesses and offers those organizations a cost effective and efficient solution to manage financial operations daily.
Properly designed accounting systems give businesses more control and also offer them the assurance that their financial functions are performed accurately and efficiently.
Outsourcing is a process of entrusting specific operations outside your business so that it capitalizes on the advantages that were not available previously. Here are the top reasons that support the choice to outsource your accounting services:
- Strategic Guidance– Outsourced Accounting Management Services and a CFO Advisory provide a company with various levels of guidance as needed, thereby encouraging peak performance.
- Reduced Expenses-The analysis of cost benefits vs. using in-house personnel results in significant savings that can be applied toward business growth.
- Adept and Innovative Solutions– Internal staff can manage their time effectively on business functions while external financial executives completely handle the accounting essentials. The internal staff benefits from this by concentrating on planning meetings, monthly budgeting, rolling forecasts, etc. Apart from this, external financial executives also offer a new perspective on identifying deficiencies and thus increase productivity.
- Diminishes the Risk of Fraud– By outsourcing strategic accounting and financial services, businesses have access to the financial executive and also to controller-level professionals. These professionals leverage their experience and help in identifying signs of fraudulent activity and develop methods for proper controls.
- Accounting Expertise-Outsourced accounting operations offer businesses assurance that their financial operations are handled by experts who stay abreast of industry regulations and tax laws.
Accounting professionals serve clients effectively by informing them about emerging technologies related to state and federal tax codes. If you would like to learn more about how we can help your business thrive by managing your accounting services, please contact us.
Why Choose Geraldine A. Clahar, CPA Firm
Geraldine A. Clahar, CPA, has over 30 years’ experience as a professional accountant. Her background includes work in both public accounting, (with three years at KPMG’s New York office), and private accounting in the healthcare industry. She holds a BBA in accounting from CUNY Baruch College and an MBA in Taxation from St. Johns University. Her firm, G.A. Clahar, CPA serves small- to-medium-sized businesses as well as individuals, servicing all of their accounting, bookkeeping, tax, and financial planning needs.
Our Overall Services Include:
- Assistance with bank loan applications
- Business consulting, budgeting and forecasting
- Financial statement compilations, review, and analysis
- Notary public
- Tax filings
- Assistance with obtaining federal and state Minority and Small Business Certification
About Our Firm
Our experience in both public and private accounting provides us with a set of skills usually found only in large accounting firms. But our small size means that we offer a high level of attention and personalized service to each client.
In the field of taxation, rules are updated or become obsolete very quickly. We are constantly refreshing our knowledge base to stay on the cutting edge in the accounting and tax fields.
For professional, attentive service, no matter the size or scope of your organization, whether it is for-profit, not-for-profit or for individuals, contact us today for an appointment.