G.A. Clahar, CPA, offers Bank loan and Investment and Insurance Doc Preparation Services.
We provide assistance in loan packaging and document preparation for banking, insurance, investments and lending.
- Financial statement preparation
- Compile accounting records
- Prepare budgets and projections
- Prepare tax returns
- Assist with completing applications for:
- Bank loans
- Government and private grants
- Minority certification
- Federal tax exempt status – 501(c)(3)
Other accounting, tax or financial management services dictated by the specific client’s needs
Our unique experience will be an asset to your business. We look forward to working with you! A 10% new client discount is available.
Why Choose Geraldine A. Clahar, CPA Firm
Geraldine A. Clahar, CPA, has over 30 years’ experience as a professional accountant. Her background includes work in both public accounting, (with three years at KPMG’s New York office), and private accounting in the healthcare industry. She holds a BBA in accounting from CUNY Baruch College and an MBA in Taxation from St. Johns University. Her firm, G.A. Clahar, CPA serves small- to-medium-sized businesses as well as individuals, servicing all of their accounting, bookkeeping, tax, and financial planning needs.
Our Overall Services Include:
- Assistance with bank loan applications
- Business consulting, budgeting and forecasting
- Financial statement compilations, review, and analysis
- Notary public
- Tax filings
- Assistance with obtaining federal and state Minority and Small Business Certification
About Our Firm
Our experience in both public and private accounting provides us with a set of skills usually found only in large accounting firms. But our small size means that we offer a high level of attention and personalized service to each client.
In the field of taxation, rules are updated or become obsolete very quickly. We are constantly refreshing our knowledge base to stay on the cutting edge in the accounting and tax fields.
For professional, attentive service, no matter the size or scope of your organization, whether it is for-profit, not-for-profit or for individuals, contact us today for an appointment.