Since 1984, G.A. Clahar, CPA has offered a variety of services for Orthodontic practices. Consider us for all of your accounting, bookkeeping and tax needs.
Orthodontists and periodontists normally wind up spending most of their time managing their finances in addition to their primary role of caring for their patients. Often it is very helpful for practices to outsource their financial functions. G.A. Clahar, CPA specializes in accounting services in Baldwin, NY. We have designed our services so that you can dedicate the majority of your time to patient care within your practice. We are highly experienced in dental accounting of all types. Our specialized knowledge will be of paramount importance to you as we guide your practice toward financial success by saving you time and providing accurate, dependable financial services.
Our services include:
- Accounting services designed for dental practices. For dental providers, managing bookkeeping functions and their accounting is a daily challenge when balancing the primary work of patient care. By outsourcing their accounting tasks to practitioners like G.A. Clahar, CPA, dental providers can dedicate the majority of their time to patient care.
- Preparing taxes is also a challenging task. This is where we can help by implementing strategies for tax saving and achieve long-term savings.
- We provide specialized assistance for succession planning and practice mergers. We understand dental accounting intricacies and develop operational improvements and financial controls that simplify the processes of bookkeeping.
- We will assist with financial benchmarking, tax planning and also in establishing professional relationship in the dental industry.
3 Ways We Can Help You
- Save time:
Focusing your time on patient care and new business is essential to building a thriving dental practice. We can help reduce your time burden by handling your accounting, bookkeeping and tax needs..
- Get all deductions:
Deductions can be taken for medical supplies, office furniture and business cards. We will ensure that you get all deductions for which you are eligible. Make a list of items such as answering service, front desk and magazine subscriptions. We want to make sure that no deductions are missed due to oversight. If you have a fish tank in your lobby in the office, be sure to note the fees that you pay to the company that provides cleaning and maintenance of the tank.
Dental professionals often feel burdened by managing estimating tax, self-employment tax, deductible expenses, employee wages, and many more terms outside of providing excellent patient. You can count on the expertise of our certified accountants at G.A. Clahar, CPA, to relieve you of this burden and thereby increase your practice’s productivity and success.
Why Choose Geraldine A. Clahar, CPA Firm
Geraldine A. Clahar, CPA, has over 30 years’ experience as a professional accountant. Her background includes work in both public accounting, (with three years at KPMG’s New York office), and private accounting in the healthcare industry. She holds a BBA in accounting from CUNY Baruch College and an MBA in Taxation from St. Johns University. Her firm, G.A. Clahar, CPA serves small- to-medium-sized businesses as well as individuals, servicing all of their accounting, bookkeeping, tax, and financial planning needs.
Our Overall Services Include:
- Assistance with bank loan applications
- Business consulting, budgeting and forecasting
- Financial statement compilations, review, and analysis
- Notary public
- Tax filings
- Assistance with obtaining federal and state Minority and Small Business Certification
About Our Firm
Our experience in both public and private accounting provides us with a set of skills usually found only in large accounting firms. But our small size means that we offer a high level of attention and personalized service to each client.
In the field of taxation, rules are updated or become obsolete very quickly. We are constantly refreshing our knowledge base to stay on the cutting edge in the accounting and tax fields.
For professional, attentive service, no matter the size or scope of your organization, whether it is for-profit, not-for-profit or for individuals, contact us today for an appointment.